Junior Road Safety
Missing from photograph: Grace
There are 8 Junior Road Safety Officers (JRSO's), elected by each class in September. Meetings are held every 3 weeks, organised by Miss Morgan O'Neill.
- give road safety messages to the rest of the school through assemblies and class presentations
- involve children in assignments that encourage safer road user behaviour
- organise games, activities and projects that promote road safety awareness
- develop new ideas for promoting road safety in the whole school community
- tackle road safety issues around school and involve other children and adults in helping to solve them